When looking over the standard reports in Google Analytics, you get a very broad understanding of how your website is being used. Most of what you spend your time looking at (and re-looking at) is merely suggestive and it's not all the data you want to be drawing insights from. You have so much data available to you, but only a fraction of it will help you optimise your website and make better business decisions. Drilling into the data requires customised reports to be configured.
All the reports Google Analytics can be customised to suit the needs of your business and they can be configured to track very specific metrics that are based on what your business is doing to drive sales.
Customising the your reports can give you specific insights. For example:
- How many people submitted a form for a competition after seeing your Ad on social media?
- What is the value of the sales you made from people searching online?
- What percentage of your online sales came from the email campaign you sent out?
- Was a post on social media better at generating sales than the email campaign that was sent out?
- How many people clicked on a particular button on a specific page in your website?
- What was your return on investment for your most recent advertising campaign?
It's specific questions these which can be answered by extracting the right data from the reports in Google Analytics. We can configure the reports to gather the information you need and then deliver the results in a customised report that shows you exactly what you need to know. Only then can you gauge the success of your online business and make changes to generate more sales leads.